Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about making your website rank highly in the search engines. SEO is one of the most efficient ways to do online marketing and it can do wonders for your business if done correctly.
One of the reasons SEO works so well because it targets people who are already searching for a product or service related to your business. A carefully planned SEO strategy will not only bring visitors to your website, but will bring in the right kind of visitors who are the most likely to convert into becoming customers or clients.
Our SEO packages include:
- A local Google Places listing.
- Guaranteed results: pay 50% up front and then 50% when your site ranks for your chosen keywords.*
- Keyword analysis: we’ll work with you to focus your budget on the right words for your business.
- On-site optimisation: Reword pages on your website to ensure they attain the maximum possible ranking for the links we build.
- Remove any stumbling blocks: Ensuring there is nothing holding your website back.
- Webmaster registration: Registering your website with Google & Bing.
- Rank reporting: Track the progress of work with 24/7 access to online rank reports on which graphs are plotted for every one of your target keywords.
- Link building: We attain top rankings for clients with top quality link building using relevant links from the right target country. We also ensure these links are hard for your competitor’s SEOs to replicate or beat.
*The guarantee is dependent on what sort of keywords you want to target. There are certain phrases that are so competitive that to achieve good rankings for them would require a larger budget than these packages cover. You'd be provided with this information at the outset though after having supplied details about your chosen keyword phrases to let you know what is possible.